1. Is LIUTEBM University, Zambia recognized by UGC of India ?
The LIUTEBM University, Lusaka, Zambia is recognized by the Higher Education Authority – HEA, Ministry of Education, Zambia. In Zambia HEA works to regulate Universities like UGC does in India.
2. How we can understand that it is a Genuine University and not a fake one?
You can contact Zambian Embassy (High Commission of the Republic of Zambia), Vasant Vihar, New Delhi and seek information on Recognition status & physical existence of the LIUTEBM University, Lusaka, Zambia. Additionally you may also check on the internet and social media platforms about LIUTEBM University, its existence, recognition and international acceptability.
3. Whether its degree will be accepted in India?
LIUTEBM University is recognized and accredited by the Zambian Ministry of Education, Govt., of Zambia. It is also listed in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), International Association of Universities (IAU), UNESCO, UNO.
The Degrees conferred by the Recognized universities from any country are generally well-accepted and recognized all over the world just as Degrees conferred by the Indian Recognized Universities are accepted world-wide.
4. Can I use this Degree for immigration or jobs in foreign countries?
Of-course, you can. Being a Recognized University, its degrees are recognized world-over just like any other degree from any other recognized university.
5. Will Zambian Embassy / High Commission, New Delhi attest the LIUTEBM degree?
Of-course they will.
6. What about the Course Work?
PhD is a Research Degree & unlike UG/PG, the University curriculum of PhD focuses on Regular Guided Independent Research & Publications. There is no course work requirement & hence this Regular PhD program doesn’t require campus attendance which makes it suitable for both working and fresher candidates.
7. What about the Min. Pass Percentage in the Course and is there any Entrance test for admission?
Being a Research Program, assessment is done based upon quality of research & publication, Dissertation Review & Oral Defense. There is no entrance test for admission. Rather admission is granted by evaluating the profile and if necessary, by personal technology–enabled interview.
8. Will the Guide or Mentor be provided?
Generally, Dissertation Supervisor is selected by the candidate and approved by the university. In case anyone needs our support in finding one, we will try to do the needful.
9. What should be the min qualification to become a PhD guide?
A PhD degree holder from any recognized university with good years of academic experience can become a PhD guide / dissertation supervisor.
10. If Gradxs provides guide / dissertation supervisor, what will be the charges?
It depends on the person who becomes your guide.
11. Will there be any discount in the fees?
No. However installment facility can be availed by the applicants.
12. Can we verify from the university about authenticity of the degree conferred.
Yes, of-course. You may approach the university by email or post with a copy of the degree conferred. The University shall send you verification report.
13. Can I attend the University Convocation Ceremony to receive my degree personally at LIUTEBM University Campus, Lusaka, Zambia?
Yes, you can attend with prior information to the university so that they provide you necessary document support for Visa. You have to bear your own cost of travel, Visa & stay.
14. What is the maximum duration allowed for completion of the PhD after enrollment?
The candidates have to complete the Program in 3 years. However in case of non-completion the registration remains valid for another 2 years but additional fees may be levied.
15. Is Fees paid refundable or transferable?
No. Fees once paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred under any circumstances.
16. What is the benefit by taking this course when we have different universities in India itself offering PhD Program?
We believe, LIUTEBM PhD Program is better suited for working persons as in the Indian University programs, attending campus is compulsory. LIUTEBM also provides Lateral Entry for the Experienced Persons.
You won't face the issues of session delay, hidden-cost, poor & un-professional service etc. and that makes our Program more acceptable.
The Charisma University PhD Program too , being an accredited university is recognized accordingly.