Entry Requirements : Masters Degree or Equivalent in relevant subject from an Accredited University / Institution
Duration : 3 Years of independent research under supervision of a Mentor.
The working persons who have completed Masters Degree earlier and have minimum 5 years of post PG academic teaching work experience or 8 years of Industrial Executive Experience, can seek lateral entry in previous batches and save time on case to case basis, subject to decision of the University.
PhD by Research - Step by step Process
1. Course Work : The enrolled students shall first complete 3 theoretical courses including Research Methodology , Article Writing and Advance Concepts. The Course Work Syllabus shall be provided and the candidates shall complete assignments and appear in Online Examination at end of the Course Work.
2. Research Proposal : The interested candidate will submit a Research Proposal to the University stating his/her desire to conduct an independent Research on a subject of his / her choice. The University will evaluate the proposal and if found acceptable, it will allow the candidate to carry on publication and research.
3. Dissertation Guide & his/her approval
4. Writing & Publications - minimum 3 to 5 based upon nature & area of research are needed to be published in renowned & listed journals.
5. Dissertation Review
6. Dissertation Defense
7. Award to successful candidates
Plagiarism Report : It is mendatory to submit Plagiarism Report for the Research Proposal, Publications and the final Dissertation.
1. Doctor of Philosophy - Ph.D in
a. International Business
c. Management & its allied areas
d. Information Technology
g. Law & Legal Administration
h. Social Science
This Accredited PhD Program is offered, run and administered directly by & from the LIUTEBM University, Lusaka, Zambia. All academic process is administered by the LIUTEBM. GradXs is LIUTEBM's Global Enrollment & Student Support Facilitator to assist the University in student administration particularly for Asian students.