The PhD by Research Program
Entry Requirements: Master’s Degree or Equivalent in relevant subject from an Accredited University / Institution. In exceptional cases the degree by research may be allowed in the subject / topic related to work experience, of subject to evaluation of CV & work experience.
Duration: 3 Years of independent research under supervision of an approved Mentor. The working persons, who have completed Master’s Degree earlier and have minimum 5 years of post PG academic teaching or 8 years of Industrial Executive work experience, can seek lateral entry in previous batches and save time on case to case basis, subject to decision of the University. However no exemption of credit shall be given even when advance / lateral entry is granted.
Being a Degree by Research the program requirements are the Appropriate & acceptable topic of Research, University approved Supervisor, Research Proposal, Research Publications, Dissertation Review and Defense. The guidelines & support shall be provided at every step by the University’s Support Facilitator – GradXs India.
This is a Degree by Research, a regular program by guided research that can be completed from your place of residence alongside your job (if any) through GradXs support services and the support of the approved mentor.
University Campus Visit (Optional)
The University conducts a 7 to 10 days compact training cum seminar program twice every year for the doctoral students. Interested candidates may write to GradXs India for details. The interested students will be charged additional fees to attend such program and they will make their own arrangements of travel, stay & food at their own cost. Necessary information & guidance shall be provided for the same.
Subjects / Areas of Research
- International Business
- Tourism & allied areas
- Management & its allied areas
- Information Technology, Communications & allied areas
- Computer Science & Computer Applications
- Education & Educational Administration
- Law & Legal Administration
- Social Sciences
- Public Health & Nutrition
- Any other acceptable subject & topic
All educational documents, a photograph and scanned signature are required to be uploaded at the time of online admission. In case of any problem in uploading, please send them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org after submission of online form.
Lateral / Advance Entry Application
Those candidates who are willing to seek Lateral / Advance Entry must email us the following after submission of online admission form using above link:
- An updated CV stating detailed description of work experience
- Supporting documents related to work experience
- Registration document (if any) with previous university, if registered with any university but could not complete the Program
- Information on any publication or any other creative work
- Information on participation in Social work if any
- A brief description on how you will be able to complete the credit requirements in shorter time.
This Accredited PhD Program is offered, run and administered directly by & from the LIUTEBM University, Lusaka, Zambia. All academic process is administered by the LIUTEBM. GradXs is LIUTEBM's Global Enrollment & Student Support Facilitator to assist the University in student enrolment and academic administration. Entire Program administration shall be coordinated by the GradXs India.